What are the limitations of the laser cutting?
- It is best suited for materials that are flat and no more than 20mm thick, however it is possible to engrave thicker material
- The area to be cut or engraved should be flat.
- Glass, stone, and ceramics can not be cut using the laser, but they can be engraved and the effect looks amazing
- PVC cannot be cut or engraved as it releases noxious and corrosive gasses which are harmful to staff and equipment
- There may be some scarring or discolouration on the edges of some materials, however this can usually be avoided on the face of the material
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!