We use a variety of materials to manufacture not just safety signs but all type of custom signage, such as the following:
- Vinyl Sticker – Heavy duty, self adhesive high tack vinyl sticker with over lamination
- Corflute – Corrugated Panel – Corrugated plastic ideal for temporary use on building and construction sites and can be easily fixed to chain wire fences, 5mm thick. it can have eyelets added
- Poly (Plastic) – Polypropylene is a UV stable 1.4mm thick plastic that is great for permanent indoor use as well as semi-permanent use outside in direct sunlight. As a standard it comes with rounded corners and can come with pre-drilled holes for easy installation.
- Metal (ColorBond) – 0.55mm thick sheet metal. Same as poly signs, it comes with rounded corners and can be pre-drilled with holes for easier mounting. Metals signs are very durable, heavy duty and great for long term use inside and outside in the harsh weather conditions of Australia. These signs are suitable for both inside and outside application.
- ACM – 3mm thick Aluminium Composite Panel – Printable on UV direct printer or reflective film can be applied over
- Brushed ACM – Commonly used for directional signage, stylish and easy to print on, 3mm thick.
- Pure aluminium and anodised aluminium – Vastly used for architectural signage, refined look to impress and very long lasting. Panels are 1.4 to 1.6mm thick.
- Magnet sheets – Great solution to apply to metal surfaces without the need for any mounting or for temporary signage.