The signage of a building should be harmonious with its architecture. Building signage should not overwhelm the building. It should work along with heritage features, if these are involved. In such cases, that often means limiting the number of signs used.
There should always be a sensible, strategic approach to designing your signage. That often involves a considerable number of stakeholders. and the local council should always be consulted as well as the landlord of the building, in case you as the business are a renter and not the building owner. Our team of experts knows how building signage works and can help you make a plan for your signage not just in one location but across many.
Why choose Platinum Signs for your building signage?
• Bespoke building signs specialists
• Work with experienced signwriters
• Cost effective pricing
• Fast turnaround
• Experts on corporate, retail and outdoor environments
• Australian privacy and safety regulations compliance
• Flexibility with installation times
• Available for one-off projects as well as nationwide
• Guarantee of quality products supplied and expert installation