• Fully qualified 2 or 3 men teams or any many as required.
• Various access equipment such as cherry picker, boom lift, scissor lift.
• Our workers are fully covered by insurance.
• Well presented, polite installers.
• Dedicated project manager for best communication.
• Specialized graphic installers.
• Nationwide reach. Based in Sydney, but serving Melbourne and Canberra as well as locations throughout Australia.
• All our work is fitted to the highest standards.
• Signage Removal
• Building Hoardings
• General building signage
• Site Surveys
• Retail Displays
• Installing Internal & External Signage
• Maintenance, Repairs of signage
• Vinyl Application, Illuminated & L.E.D Signage
• Relocating Existing Signage where applicable
Placing signage around your premises may pose a number of challenges, especially when done for the first time. Whether you are installing a brand-new entrance signage, office signage, safety signage, 3d illuminated signs, monolith signs or acrylic panels, you want to make sure that the product is installed in the right way and will remain reliable over numerous years.
Creating beautiful signs for your business is one issue. We do that, and do that very well. But we are also the “go to” vendor when looking for a qualified and professional all-in-one package of printing and installation services. Apart from doing installations for our own clients, we work with multiple design agencies, architectural firms, independent graphic designers and fit out companies to assist with the printing and / or installation of their client projects. We have a very strong team of signage installers in Sydney and a wide network or reliable contractors across the country.
We install all types of signs, from billboards to window / wall / floor graphics as well as acrylic, metal panels and single car wraps or large fleets of trucks and vans. Platinum Signs has the knowledge and the skills required to advise and perform simple or complex signage installations.
Clients can enjoy the benefits of our fully integrated services. These provide a seamless process from planning to design and manufacture, all the way through to hassle-free installation. No job is too big or small for the team, including signage removal or repositioning and new installations.
It is very important to remember that all signage, in particular outdoor signs, are subject to eventual degradation from external factors. For example, vandalism or acts of extreme weather condition are out of our control. That said, the lifespan of the signage you choose to have installed can be significantly lengthened when your signage is correctly installed with the adequate techniques and appropriate equipment to execute the task.