There are two main purposes to put signs in your office or reception area: first, as a direction sign, so people can easily get to your business location and, second, to make sure you deliver a consistent image that goes along with your entire company brand. We understand the requirements for that and take time to discuss the best options for your custom office signage project. We can advise on the most suitable material, design options, building and placement of your signs. Thus, if you are looking for a top-rated office signage company in Sydney or throughout Australia, contact us today for a free design consultation.
When it comes to design options available, our office sign experts can work directly with your team, or with your preferred design studio, fit out or building company or interior designer and architects to achieve the best outcome. We can send experienced signwriters onsite to take measurements, present various options including illuminated, 3d signs, frosting film, wall and window graphics options, and – of course – to confirm what can be achieved based on your budget and expectations and limitations of the building involved. Vibrant office signs make employees happy, and communicate to customers that you are a reliable, desirable business.
Office signage can be made from many materials. Each creates a custom look and feel, perfect for your business. Here is a non-exhaustive list of the materials from which we can fabricate office signs:
• Acrylic panels – clear with cut out elements applied or coloured
• Window frosting film – A vast range of options available, from standard film applied to cut out and printed options as well as patterns to choose from an exclusive range of 3M called Fasara
• Reception signs – Deep acrylic panels or cut out lettering or custom illuminated signs
• Brushed, gold or mirror 3d lettering
• Laser or CNC router cut out signs
• Illuminated and LED signs
• Custom LED neon signs
• Metal Signs
• Custom painted signs
• Wall Graphics – Many options from cut out graphics to full panel prints covering entire walls
• Window Signs – One way vision, block out vinyl, frosting film, translucent vinyl, cut out prints, you name it.
• Office Door Signage
• Hours of operation signage
• Panel mounting systems