There are multiple ways to use wide format prints. Amongst the most popular wide format printing projects are;
• Vehicle wrap – Fleet Branding with digital print showcasing your car, truck, van signs on the road
• Wallpaper – Wall graphics can be applied in various types of surfaces using the adequate vinyl or fabric.
• Banner printing – From school banner to promotional cafes one to very large scale wrap around building, container or outdoor banner sign
• Backlit prints for indoor and outdoor settings
• Window and floor graphics – both cut out and full panel prints
• Shopfront signs
• Corporate spaces
• Retail – Long term application, short term promotional material or brand activation prints
• POS – Point of sales display systems are very common application for large format printing
We work with multiple brands that require assistance with the warehouse and distribution for their campaigns. We centralise the management done by our in-house team, with great experience to handle the demand and challenging that come along.
We are a one stop shop in which you can trust navigating all the way through strategy to delivery in your store. The installation of signage is considered a way of art. We have artist installers able to travel Australia. Their goal? To work with you on your signage projects and to put in place brand new or replacement campaigns in events or exhibitions, stores and outdoor environments.